- Saturday 22nd June, 2019 ‐ Sunday 23rd June, 2019
- 10:00am ‐ 6:00pm
- Admission Prices
- Adult: £16.25
- Child: Free
- OAP/Conc: £15.25
This year’s Woburn Abbey Garden Show will be a very special occasion, as 2019 marks its 10th Anniversary. This quintessentially English Garden Show has become a must-attend for gardeners across the UK and is a widely anticipated highlight of the UK’s horticultural calendar.
The award-winning Abbey Gardens will be in their full glory on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June when visitors will enjoy a wonderful day out with rare access to the Private Gardens of the Duke and Duchess of Bedford (not normally open to the public).
Woburn’s iconic Demonstration and Talks Theatre sees a return of the ever popular Adam Frost and Pippa Greenwood, who will be joined by Woburn’s Estates Gardens Manager Martin Towsey. There will also be an Artisan Food Hall and Luxury Hortus Gift Emporium. The show will provide unparalleled access to award-winning nurseries and exhibitors that have been handpicked by Woburn.
The impressive line-up of judges includes:
• James Alexander-Sinclair, MSDG: designer, writer and member of the RHS Council l • Adam Frost, garden designer, author and TV presenterer • Pippa Greenwood, radio and TV presenter, author and panellist on Radio 4’s Gardeners’ Question Timee • The Duchess of Bedford, herself a keen gardenerer • Sarah Cosgrove, Assistant Editor of the well-respected Horticulture Week magazinene
Other Show Highlights include:
• ‘Garden Shed Talks and Demos’ provides guests with a vibrant timetable of sessions that includes everything from GYO to gardening for healthth
• Following the uncertainty around Brexit and the expected rise in food prices, expert allotmenteers and Pippa Greenwood will offer advice and tips on getting more from your plott
• A Gardeners’ panel featuring Adam, Pippa and Martin, where visitors can ask questions about their own garden and receive expert advice.
• Beekeeping demonstrations, virtual hive and plants for pollinatorss • Edible flower demos – preserving flowers for cake decoration – pop-up have a go go • GYO: Become an allotmenteer/Get more from your plot/Tried hydroponics?/New varieties to try
• Gardening for mental and physical health • Wildlife in the garden, The Chicken Coop and the return of Petpiggiess • Free garden tours with RHS qualified gardeners
Saturday 22nd June 2019 10am to 6pm, last entry 5pm; Sunday 23rd June 2019 10am to 5pm (plant sell off at 3pm), last entry 4pm.
Woburn Abbey and Gardens, Woburn, Bedfordshire, MK17 9WA